This is so crazy. Unbelievable.
Some sources say your body’s decline of CoQ10 levels becomes apparent as early as your 20s. And along with lower levels of CoQ10, your capability to convert it to ubiquinol also declines as you age.
Your body demands ubiquinol for many functions - producing energy for your cells, supporting your heart and immune health, promoting your nervous system function, protecting you from free radicals and helping to reduce the normal signs of aging.*
I am not a doctor but I take this for these reasons, after building it in your system it does seem to help.
Some people have an ethical problem with eating meat, but less of a problem eating industrial fruit and vegetables sprayed with pesticides and herbicides.
Some people think a few dead Americans are worth more than several dozen people of another culture.
All life has value and deserves respect. Not just certain cultures and not just human life.
If an animal is treated with respect and it is used efficiently and fully in its death then that life was recognized in its full value.
All types of consumption include a certain level of violence: something is giving you its life energy.
Appreciate this offering and respect the being giving you it. Be it plant or animal.
And if possible give nothing to those who show no respect to their fellow living beings. We exist in a circle and turning life into waste -for instance how animals in small numbers help the land, but in high density and high numbers toxify it- is insanity: all healthy relationships depend on giving, as well as taking.
(shout:know the truth org)
Poison. No one cares. Educate yo’self.
Red zinger??? Uh oh
Matcha green tea powder:
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories.
- Does not raise insulin levels. Being a type 1 diabetic I love this since coffee sometimes spikes my blood sugar for no reason at all.
- Fights against viruses and bacteria.
- Enhances mood.
- Has more antioxidants than blueberries or pomegranates.
- Provides potent cancer fighting properties.
- Helps to safely cleanse and detoxify the body.
- I have personally noticed that it helps curb those annoying afternoon snack cravings.
- Does not raise blood pressure or heart rate.
I haven’t really gotten the taste for green tea but It is a “instant natural energy drink” I am not sure I buy into ALL of this.